monicaop: (Default)
[personal profile] monicaop
Hi :) I got some images from the Pilot, they aren't HQ, but they are cute anyway :), hugs!!!

The Obvious one





His face in this 2 :D




And Chloe and Pete

 

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-19 11:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sue-denim.livejournal.com
I think they must have photoshopped Tom Welling's eye's on that first one. He doesn't have blue eyes all the time.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-19 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nikitembo.livejournal.com
I noticed that on the DVD's. I laid out the seasons in order, and his eyes got progressively greener as they went, LOL.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-19 11:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nikitembo.livejournal.com
These images are great! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-19 11:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] biter.livejournal.com
jeeez, look how young they were.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-19 11:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chaliebrown363.livejournal.com
They look so young! These bring back so many memories...

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-20 12:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wwg23.livejournal.com
What amazing pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

Re TW's eyes - I think initially the PTB had TW wear contacts or retouched his pics to make his eyes blue. Later they didn't bother. TW has gorgeous green eyes.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-20 12:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chlarkookie.livejournal.com
So much love for young!Chlark!! They're so pretty!

Green eyes FTW LOL

June 2022

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728 2930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios