Ok...Mexico!!! Mexico!!! Mexico!!!
Jun. 11th, 2010 09:01 amOk, talking about soccer!!! The first game of the world cup is about to start, the hymn is about to be on and I just have tons of wishes for Mexico to win!!!!!
They have to do their best and I hope they win, our country deserves it. My heart goes to Sudafrica but with the tons of problems we have been having in this beautiful country I call home the people deserve the happiness of seeing their team win.
Hugs to everyone, be well, Monica
They have to do their best and I hope they win, our country deserves it. My heart goes to Sudafrica but with the tons of problems we have been having in this beautiful country I call home the people deserve the happiness of seeing their team win.
GOOOOOOOOO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to everyone, be well, Monica
(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 02:32 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 05:43 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 02:58 pm (UTC)Gooooo Mexico!!!!!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 05:43 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 02:59 pm (UTC)so it's "soccer" there too??!!
is it only "football" in Europe? *shrugs*
(no subject)
Date: 2010-06-11 05:42 pm (UTC)